Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Thursday, August 21, 2008

So far behind

I can't believe I'm so far behind on my blog!!! Two weeks ago my mom and sisters came for a visit...They came on Saturday and went back on Sunday so it was a short visit...but it was great! Erin was excited to be starting her senior year (I believe when she was here it was 270 days til graduation or something - yeah, she knows!), and Alison wasn't ready for summer to be over but I think she was excited to be starting Jr. High. I really enjoyed watching them all play with the boys! We went swimming, watched Ratatouille, and all went to church together on Sunday morning...followed by lunch at the club before they headed home! Mom had helped us move here in January...but this was the girls first trip to Macomb...so, I took them for a drive and showed them the town (but most importantly the state park that's literally 5 miles from our house!). I was busy playing with the new camcorder and didn't get any actual pictures...but maybe I'll get some video up sometime soon.

No comments: