Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Ride of our Lives...in a Hot Air Balloon!

Matt and I are celebrating 4 years of marriage (the 4th) and were fortunate enough to get to ride on a hot air balloon tonight as part of the annual Macomb Hot-Air Balloon Rally. Local businesses sponsor the balloons and of course Matt's bank was a sponsor. As part of the sponsorship, 2 tickets to ride were given to the bank...and we were the lucky riders. Our friend Holly watched the boys for us (and Jessie came for awhile too). After the ride, Holly and I headed out to B-dubs for some wings & apple pie. (Jessie had to bail cause she needed to spend some Q-T with the husband-we understand ;-) Anyway, I took over 50 pictures...and I just couldn't pick a couple to post. So, I've created a slide show. The pictures should be in sequential order...showing the setup, take-off, flight, and tear-down. I hope you all enjoy the pics...and you'll be able to see our town in all its glory!

2 comments:

Guatmama said...

What a beautiful ride! Happy Anniversary. Macomb looks like a beautiful place.

Susie said...

Happy Anniversary!! That will be tough to top next year!! I have always dreamed of riding in one of those!! Your pictures are amazing..almost as if I was getting a ride myself! Thanks for posting them!