Just a quick note to let you all know that we no longer have a caged monkey named Peyton...when I went into the boys room this morning to get them...they were BOTH on the floor playing with toys and Peyton proudly announced...Mommy, Peyton out of bed! Believe me, we thought this day was going to happen much, much sooner! I called Daddy to tell him of Peyton's accomplishment and we decided for now that we're just going to let the side down that way he can get out without having to jump and sometime in the next couple of weeks we'll transition the crib into the toddler bed (it's a convertible bed).
I thought about using a straight jacket and bed tethers to keep him in the baby bed...but then I decided it would be best to just let the little guys grow up! LOL!
2 comments:
Too cute. Pretty sure Joe will figure this out one day. Sam was so laid back he just called for us, never even stood up!
I miss you and may try to call tomorrow. I haven't checked your blog for a while, but I just love the brown boarder!
Also... "Spring Tide" is now officially on the walls, and I'm sizing up the cabinet colors we talked about. Hey, good news... The white part easily comes out. This may not be too hard after all. I think I may try to do the cauking tomorrow. BTW... I'm pretty proud of my kitchen, if I do say so myself.
Post a Comment