Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

Yesterday we took advantage of the extremely unseasonable temperatures and headed to a small zoo with the boys. This was our first trip without a stroller - it was AWESOME! The boys did very well listening and following directions and we all enjoyed ourselves so much...they were even having a birthday party for an elephant so everyone got a piece of birthday cake. Here are several pictures from our fun afternoon at the Niabi Zoo, 72 degrees on July 18!

Riding the train...
Giggles all around...

the carousel...

wheeeeee

Chase & Peyton had a role reversal-Peyton was brave & Chase was not...no, we did not know the man in the picture...he was just sharing his goat food with Peyton.


Yee haw....

I'm a cowboy...

We took their picture on this rhino last year too...
last year's rhino pic...my how they've grown!
My little monkeys...love them SO much!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Looks like they had lots of fun at the zoo!!

April Stilwell said...

I love taking the same pictures each year!!! So cute. they sure have grown. I'm jealous of your weather!! What an awesome day! (and yea for no stroller!!!!) I'm looking forward to that next year.... because I don't think Parker is going to fit in one much longer!!!

Susie said...

Sweet Stuff!! Boys are as cute as always just getting bigger!

Guatmama said...

I can't believe how much they have grown! What a great way to document with the same place!