Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update

I'm sorry I've been neglecting my blog...but seriously...I just can't seem to find the time. So....

Chase and Peyton - made the switch to a new daycare about a month ago and so far things are going great. I had been taking them to a daycare center (which we loved) that charged by the hour (which we did not love); they are now in an in home daycare with a super nice family. Miss Donna is just a few years older than me and has an amazing calming effect on the boys (which they need desperately...they can be quite wild at times)! They just love her and even ask to go to her house...last night Chase cried when it was time to go home!

They are both speaking in compelte sentences now and are carry on some pretty lengthy conversations with each other - which in on honesty is completely hysterical most of the time! They are both pretending and playing imaginary games...and have even started taking on the personas of characters from movies! This is such a fun time...

Peyton has switched to a toddler bed and is staying in bed all night...and is constantly telling us that he is a big boy...he is clearly not...we keep reminding him that he cannot be a big boy until he goes to the potty! (yeah...he doesn't care).

Matt - is still working away his days in Ag Lending...and enjoys playing increasely more rough with the boys everyday...he has also taken on the role of primary chef in the Raber household...he gets home from work about a 1/2 before the boys and I do....any way...he's doing an excellent job and we are thankful he's willing to do it.

Me - my work is going well and I truly enjoy what I am doing...albeit, it is stressful at times-I feel like I was made for this position. I am also forseeing some additional college in my future - yikes! I do quite a bit of legal correspondence and since I had no formal training in that area, I may be taking some paralegal courses...

Church - Our church family is wonderful! We have made several friends that are truly becoming our family. It's just amazing to see God's work! We are all studying God's Word and doing our best to apply it to our lives - and His blessings are overflowing!

That's all for now...I have some things to take care of on this lunch break...hopefully I'll have some pictures soon. (I know...promises, promises...)

Love,

No comments: