Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Flu & Big Boys

Ugh...now I know what influenza really is...Matt was so sick with the flu Friday night that he actually told me his was "sick" (for those of you who know him, you know he would NEVER admit that he was sick). I kept getting up to check on him through the night because he was shaking in his sleep. But, by last night he was actually hungry...so he made it through the worse part. He told me last night that he knows his fever was at least 105...I didn't think it was that high until he told me that he had hallucinated!!!!!!!!!! He didn't tell me because he knew I'd make him go to the hospital! Well...yeah! Anyway...he is getting better and hopefully the rest of us won't get it...specially me cause he has to go to work and how on earth could I take care of 2 babies if I was in that kind of shape??

The boys are doing pretty well...I think Peyton is actually getting over the thrush finally...I've got to give him all of the rest of this medicine-so by Saturday we will hopefully be over it. Chase had a temperature of 100 on Friday and Saturday but has shown no outward signs of anything else. He seems to be fine...I'm wondering if he might be getting his two year molars?

Petyon is saying several things now...hi, bye, bite, and he officially got his "motor running"...he now makes the brmbrm sound while playing with his trucks! He is into EVERYTHING and climbing on anything he can get his leg up on...I have to fasten him into the shopping carts now because he can (and will) climb out. Chase has graduated to riding in the car part of the kid's cart so he can "drive" himself around. He really likes it...last week he fell asleep down there and I didn't know it until I got to the check out...it was pretty cute. Yesterday, I let him help me fix his lunch by pushing the buttons on the microwave, he thought he was big. I think we are going to attempt potty training again this week...I've been trying about every other week since we moved. He HATES the toilet and the potty chair...so we have to find a way to get past that. Chase is a very good boy. He listens well and can be trusted in the living alone while I do dishes, etc. And if Peyton's with him...I hear "no, no...baby!" That's my cue to go check on things. They are getting to be such big boys.

Well...I better go...someone wants to be rocked to sleep...nope it's not Matt...he wishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH! Sorry to hear the flu has invaded your house. Praying no one else gets it. It really kicked us this year! But, we're glad to be on the mend...and yes, there really was pus coming out my ear....it was about the grossest thing I've ever seen...and I'm a nurse;0)