Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Friday, March 28, 2008

Mommy's Outta Here!

I just wanted to take a minute and let everyone know that Mommy is flying the coup tonight!! I'm going to Western for a play...The Producers...it's the off-broadway traveling group so it should be very good! I'm taking Matt's loan secretary, Shelley, with me! I'm pretty excited...we've met a couple of times and I really like her...we have a lot in common (which Matt constantly reminds me of). Daddy is staying home with the boys tonight...he told the girls at the bank that they are going to call girls and hang up! :) He's such a goober! Anyway...I'll let you all know how the play was!!

Oops...almost forgot...the YMCA is on hold while I nurse my toe...I was running up the stairs yesterday and jammed my big toe...really, really, bad...it is still throbbing...especially with the shoes I'm wearing tonight...but I will not sacrifice fashion for comfort!!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! Sounds like things are going well. Glad you got some time to yourself and hope you enjoyed the play. I'll try to call or email you later this week!
The boys are TOO cute!!