Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Friday, March 21, 2008

Stuff

Hello everyone...sorry no pictures today...I dyed some easter eggs for Chase and this morning he put stickers on them...he thought it was lots of fun...we had several errands to run including a trip to Walmart (of course)...the boys enjoy it though because they get out of the house and get to see new faces. Today Mommy bought an MP3 player...I wasn't going to...however, I am starting to walk further and it gets quite boring with no music or anything. So, I've already got it charged and 55 songs downloaded on it...little bit of old school rap, classic rock, 80's pop/rock, some Kelly Clarkson and Chris Daughtry...and a lot of country! The boys are still napping (or at least one of them...someone is awake playing--I can hear him). Anyway...I went to Yoga twice this week...it will be every Tuesday & Thursday for 2 months...I'm also walking at least 2 times a week if not 3. So, this weekend is going to be a bit hectic...the boys have gymnastics tomorrow morning and we have family pictures at 4:00...then on Sunday, church at 9, brunch at the club at 11, and an easter egg hunt with the easter bunny at 1215...then we'll finally get them naps...hopefully they'll make it without being grumpy!! I'm excited that this is their first Easter...I've had their baskets ready all week! Hope everyone has a very happy Easter!!!

No comments: