16 years ago
Visitors Since March 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
Matt, Chase, Peyton, Rascal, and I left Friday afternoon to go back to Odon, IN for a visit. We got in around 8:00 that evening. We spent Saturday with Matt's family in Raglesville...just enjoying the outdoors. The boys played with their cousin Logan in the rocks and sand. They saw baby calves and chickens and played with mamaw and papaw's doggies. They enjoyed seeing Great Grandma, Great Aunts Shirley and Joann, Great Uncles Sam (and cousing Michael) and Tim, and Auntie Stephie too!! Mommy and Daddy had fun riding the 4-wheelers and visiting with everyone...Mommy even took Peyton on his first 4-wheeler ride...he LOVED it! Sunday morning, Matt, Daddy Steve, Uncle Tim, and I went to a 3-D Bow shoot in Spencer, IN...it was so much fun...although after shooting at 42 targets...my arms and upper back are very sore!! We spent the rest of the weekend visiting with my mom, sister Erin, and my grandparents...just relaxing!! We love going for visits but it was great to be back home...in Macomb! We just love it here...it's truly amazes us how quickly this little town has become home to us. For me...it's because of my new church home! I love you...my Crossing family!!! (I don't have any pictures for this post because silly old me actually forgot my camera...can you believe it???) I hope everyone has a great week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We were in Odon on Saturday too! Sounds like a busy, but fun weekend. I missed seeing pictures;0(
Post a Comment