I don't know what your weather was like yesterday but we had several storms through the night and they continued into the morning...it was SO windy that the tornado sirens went off in town! That all made for quite the interesting morning at church...the power went out 3 times!! It was fun though and it definitely didn't hamper the services! After church we went to mommy's favorite restaurant, El Rancherito! I LOVE Mexican food!! It was delicious! The boys had a beef burrito, refried beans, and rice...and loved every bite!! We came home for naps and when everyone was up we went for a stroll at Farm King (it really is amazing how much stuff they have) and then to Kmart because we hadn't been to that store yet...mommy got a new straightening iron for her hair...yay...the old one just decided to go on the fritz yesterday...but after 11 long years I would say it was entitled!! We ended the day with movies and m&m's! What a perfect day with my family...I am so blessed!!!! Here are some snapshots taken this weekend of my boys!
16 years ago

1 comment:
These pics are sweet- it was stormy here mom's day and is today, too! Sorry we missed your call the other day -
Post a Comment