Just a note to say we are off to Indiana in the morning...Daddy won't be traveling with us on this trip...I think he's looking forward to some alone time...and will probably spend a lot of time on the golf course and in the woods!!
We had so much fun in the parade on Saturday...but...yeah, you guessed it! I FORGOT the camera!! I was so mad at myself! So I'll try to paint a picture...we were representing Matt's bank and the mortgage loan officer Ron and his wife Amy and one of their son's Easton rode too! We were on a mule drawn wagon...not just ordinary mules...these things were HUGE...almost as big as the work horses back home! Okay...so we would go a little way down the road and then we'd stop...the mules would side-step and walk to the right 90 degrees and then go all the way back to the left side and then take off out of the turn!!! It was definitely a NEW experience for all of us! The boys loved it...and Chase really liked throwing candy to the kids!
Anyway...I've already laid my camera out for the trip home...so sometime next week I will hopefully have some pictures!! Have a happy 4th!!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment