16 years ago
Visitors Since March 2008
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Play Time at the Corwins
For those of you who do not know...I have very close, life long friends in the Corwin family, whom I consider part of my immediate family. Terry, Anita, their son Travis, daughters Renea (my BFF) and Leslie. Renea and her family live about 13 hours from our home town and last week was the first time I'd seen her and Alivia in 9 very long months. It was so great to get to seem them everyday...even if it was short lived. We had fun swimming, playing outside and in...making my VBS costume and just enjoying some fellowship! Here's a few pics.
Leslie's daughters: Aundreya and Alayna...Aundreya likes to pretend she's mommy to Alayna, it's so cute!
Chase and Livy...he really latched onto her...he nearly smothered her in kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment