Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy, Busy

Hello everyone...

Thought I'd post a little update on all of us.

Matt's still enjoying his job and we are definitely enjoying all the perks! Matt plays golf (during business hours) at least once a week at the country club..and then usually on Wednesday nights in a men's league. This coming Saturday we are all going ride in the Macomb Heritage Days parade with him representing the bank. I've been told it will be a horse drawn wagon.

I've officially become a member of our church called The Crossing. So far, I am a greeter/bulletin team member, VBS drama team (skits for the 3, 4, and 5s), and I just started on the praise team. My first Sunday to get to help lead worship is this Sunday. We have practice starting at 3 on Saturday. I'm so excited. I'm also in a women's Bible study. We've been studying the Patriarchs by Beth Moore for the last 10 weeks. Tomorrow is the last night and we'll be starting a new study the 2nd week of July. This is the best group of ladies ever!

The boys are doing well. Chase is trying really really hard to say things these days. There are still several sounds he struggles to make but just the other day he put 3 words together...mommy, pety, box...translation "mommy, Peyton's in the toys box." He's doing very well on the potty training...we almost never have "dirty" diapers anymore but he doesn't seem to care about peepee...He is doing very well playing with Peyton but does struggle sometimes because he knows he's not supposed to hit or push Peyton...He is a VERY good boy. He listens very well and is easy to discipline...

Then there's Peyton. Peyton is very difficult to discipline. He doesn't seem to care about any method of discipline we try. So we're kind of struggling with that right now. We are trying the "sitting in the corner thing" and it seems like it might be working. He's just a busy-body. He loves to climb and jump and play with his toys. He's talking up a storm too...he can put 2 words together sometimes. Yesterday he said no, no puppy. His favorite word is stuck...he thinks he's stuck all the time...the best thing about Peyton (to me of course) is that he's still a snuggler! He's loves hugs and kisses! Chase is also getting VERY lovey dovey too!!

Well I better go for now...oh, hopefully after the weekend we'll have some new pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like we'll be in Raglesville on Saturday the 5th for a family reunion at noon. Not sure what our schedule will be, but if you guys aren't busy you can give me a call. 317-840-8492