Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts...

Hey everybody...sorry I haven't been posting much...I've been sick all week. I ended up going to the ER this morning (just so I could get treatment while Matt was home) and got diagnosed with ear infections in both ears, pneumonia, and strep throat (well, pretty sure but the culture's not back yet). The Dr. said he was going to put me on Keflex (antibiotic) 500 mg 4 times a day...and I told him I had 2 babies at home to take care of...so could I please get a shot too? So, he agreed...it's been 7 hours and I already feel like a different person!! I've got a way to go though...

what really stinks is that I have to miss Bible study! I love our Bible study...we're studying the Patriarchs by Beth Moore (she's a fantastic speaker)...it's been awesome and our group of ladies has become quite close over the last 2 months!! I just love those girls! I called my friend Glenda this morning and asked her if she could get my prescription for me...and she said she'd love to!

So she did that and the boys and I had an early nap...I woke up about 1:00 and heard the boys stirring too...then there was a knock at the door...it was Glenda again and she brought me the most delicious soup for lunch!! It was creamy chicken and rice from the Adams Street Cafe (several of us ladies love to go there)...anyway...God is amazing and wonderful and He has given me the most wonderful new family through my church!! I am blessed! Hope you all are doing well...and hopefully here in a few days (after I'm feeling well and have dug us out of this pit we call a home) I'll have some new pictures of the boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Bless your heart. Hope you are better soon! Thank God for good friends;0)

Guatmama said...

Praying for your well-being and for Chase's surgery. It is wonderful to have good church friends!