I mentioned 3 months ago that a friend of mine from childhood, Tara, had lost her fiance in a tragic motorcycle accident...it has been 12 weeks since Patrick passed away and (rightfully so) Tara and her beautiful children are still suffering with the loss and working so hard to cope. Almost 3 weeks ago, Tara's sister Bobbi Sue, had gastric bypass surgery and had major complications, I believe that the surgery total is up to 4 now. Bobbi is on a ventilator and will undergoe a tracheotomy on Monday around 2:30. Bobbie Sue has 5 children, Tara has 4, their sister Nikki has 6. They have an extensive support network through family, friends, and co-workers. I just ask that as time allows, you say some extra special prayers for this family. I have always had a warm place in my heart for Tara. Pray for protection, strength, comfort, understanding, and peace. Pray for the same for all the volunteers who are helping this family to get through their difficult times. Tara - I wish I were in Indiana so I could do more than pray. I love you and God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment