Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stressful Activity

Moving is definitely the most stressful backbreaking activity a person can do. I am stressed and my body aches...We STILL have stuff at the Macomb house and still have cleaning to do there. Things need to be organized and put away here and of course there is still cleaning here too!

I forgot my medicine in Macomb and have been without it since Saturday so of course the headaches, hot flashes, and mood swings came back...but I haven't been taking daily medicine for very long so it's hard to remember. Matt stopped at the pharmacy on his way home last night and picked up more so I wouldn't have to get out in the snow with the boys. :-)

HOMEWORK - I am so far backed up on homework that it's not funny - and can't seem to find time to work on it with these 2 little boys "exploring" the new house, new boundaries, etc...

Myra - I MISS my friend Myra tons!

BUT-I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, sweet boys, our health, wonderful friends (and new ones), new house and new things in it! So in the end - all the stress, work, and headaches are worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you get everything moved soon without all that stress. Hang in there! I know that in the end, when everything is done, you will kick back and get to relax in your new home. Good luck with everything!