Well, we've been looking forward to a visit from my Mom and sisters Erin & Alison for about a month now...it looks like it isn't gonna happen this weekend. Boo hoo! If you read the previous post you know that the boys have been sick and now Matt and I both have colds as well! Chase is doing much better, but Peyton was up with fever again last night (102) for the 5th night in a row!! I think I had fever yesterday afternoon but mostly I just have a congested head, sore throat, and a minor cough. Matt's pretty much the same as me and he stayed home to rest today. Alison was sick earlier this week and missed some school and when I talked to Mom this morning she said Al was sickly again today...and so is Mom! So hopefully Erin can get her work scheduled shifted so they can come next weekend...I miss them so much and am looking forward to seeing them. I am kind of relieved that they most likely won't be coming this week because this house is a complete disaster after our non-productive week and I'd hate for the first time they see our house to be under these circumstances!! Anyway...I certainly hope you all are feeling much better than our clan! Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
hope your clan gets to feeling better.. I couldn't imagine living away from my family... Sometimes i think I take their help for granted, i definately wouldn't be able to do some of the things I do without their help...
Post a Comment