Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Indiana Vacation

My sister's Erin (Ern) & Alison (Al)...aren't they pretty???

The last few days have been bunches of fun and very exhausting! We traveled to Indiana to visit our family and friends. My sister Erin graduated on Friday evening so we had fun celebrating that as well. The first day we were there we went to Bloomington and met up with my dad at Cascade park...it was so much fun! I also got my hair cut & colored while I was home. I took so many pictures...which I posted to my facebook account...the following links we'll take you to my photo albums.


Cascade Park



Family Fun



Bathing Boys



Erin's Graduation




No comments: