Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was very enjoyable in our household and I hope yours was as well! The morning was spent making phone calls to Indiana to chat to the moms in our lives and of course the boys had to talk to their grandma's and say "happy mommy's day!"

We finished our fence (just had two boards to put up), weeded the flower beds, watered plants (by the way, I have 2 tomato plants with blooms!), and while the boys napped, painted the kitchen cabinets and installed a couple of shelves, and finished the day off by daddy grilling chicken for him and the boys and a filet for me (Matt doesn't like steak). After dinner we watched momma's all time favorite movie - Tombstone - one of the greatest movies ever made!

I'll finish by saying that I love the mothers in my life so much...my mom, gramma, momma-in-law Dianne, and Anita. I'm so blessed to have these great women in my life!

No comments: