Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Monday, June 1, 2009

Prayer Requests Please

First of all, I wanted to let you all know that we have FINALLY found a church to call home!! We're so excited...it's called Crossview Fellowship and it's non-demoninational (like the last 2 we went to). Uplifting worship, great sermon series' (Fireproof your marriage starts in a couple of weeks-we're stoked), a come as you are vibe, and the friendliest group of people I have EVER been around in a church!!

If you would please be in prayer for Chase and his surgical staff this Wednesday...he'll be having his tonsils & adenoids removed and possibly getting tubes in his ears as well. We still don't know what time his procedure will be...they'll call tomorrow to let us know because they go by age (since he's 3...he may be 3rd or 4th in line...bless his heart he's going to be so hungry & thirsty!). Please pray for a speedy and relatively pain free recovery (I've heard it can be very rough!). Also, Peyton will be at daycare all day on Wednesday, which will be a first...thank goodness I won't have to worry about him though and Matt and I can focus on Chase & what he needs.

I had a job interview last week and I'm very interested in it. I think the interview went well...I liked them & the work they described sounded interesting as well. Please pray that God's will be done in this situation. If it is what is right for our family that I will get the job...if not, then that's okay too.

Also...please be in prayer for my sister Erin as she prepares to head off to boot camp and begin her 8 years in the Navy. She is heading off for boot camp around July 12th and will be in Chicago for 8 weeks. Her graduation is set for September 11th.

No comments: