Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Surgery Is Over...

Chase's surgery went very well this morning. He was so brave and such a good little boy (as usual). Everything went according to plan and he did not have to have tubes put in. He is relaxing on the couch with Daddy, eating popsicles and watching Popeye. I decided to leave Peyton at daycare all day to keep some excitement out of the house...I'm sure Peyton will be happy to see all of us but hopefully they will have worn him out!

That's all for now...thanks for all of the prayers and please continue to pray for his recovery!
God bless,

1 comment:

Boothbloggers said...

I am so glad that your little man is doing so well! :)