Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our First Trip to the Zoo

We took the boys for their very first zoo experience today...to the Niabi Zoo in Coal Valley, Illinois (located very near the Quad Cities). It is a small zoo but perfect for small children...it only took us 2 hours to walk through it! Chase was more interested in running all over the place but did take notice for animals like the lions, elephants, and snakes. Peyton was excited about the whole experience! He smiling almost the entire time. Here are pictures from our day...



Rhino Fun...

at least Mommy looked at the camera!

Peyton enjoying the giraffes

Daddy and Chase with a ssssssnake!! Chase loves them!

Peyton liked the gorilla until the darn thing started to move...then he wanted his mommy!

Chase on his elephant...he thought the ride was pretty cool!

The petty zoo...the sheep (which was eye level and about 2 inches from Peyton's face) decided to BAAAA as loud as he could...scared pour Peyton to death!!

Daddy showing the boys that the sheep are really okay...they were just being noisy!!

Chase and the Billy goat...doing an ear inspection!

Chase getting a kiss (how lovely) from the goat!


Daddy and Chase on the pony ride...his name was sugar cube...Chase seemed to enjoy the ride. Peyton did not go...after the whole carousel ride I didn't think it wise!


On the Choo-Choo!! Oh my goodness...Chase and Peyton LOVED the train!

And finally...our little caboose! Thanks for stopping by to see us!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! I love your blog. Your boys are so darling! I love the pics and your commentary. I feel like I'm right there at the zoo with ya! Have a great rest of the weekend!
Love ya,
kristy mac booth