Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Friday, November 7, 2008

Good News!

I talked to my Dr. last night and he said my pathology report came in all benign! The cyst was endometriosis just as he had suspected and he found no other signs of it. Now, if the soreness would just go away!!

On the housing front...I just spoke with our loan officer and she thinks we will be able to close on the house before Thanksgiving! I'm really excited to be in a "permanent" housing situation. I just love the house and can't wait to make it a home with my three men!

And...college classes are almost over for this 12 year bachelor's student! I checked my academic calendar today and I only have 5 more weeks of school, of which 1 week is vacation...4 more weeks and I am DONE! Thank you Lord...I didn't think I'd ever see the day!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He has been very patient and understanding with me this week (and over the last few) and so helpful! I'm doing the very best I can not to take him for granted...lots of women only dream of having the kind of relationship and family life that we have and I owe it to Matt! He's a great husband, father, provider, and friend. He's the love of my life-chosen by God to fulfill my earthly blessings! I love you Matthew!

No comments: