Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).
Visitors Since March 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Silly Boys
Here's a video of my silly boys from last night. It's around 3 minutes long and there's a lull in the middle but I thought at least grandparents would enjoy seeing it and it's too large to email! Enjoy!
Not flesh of my flesh, Not bone of my bone, But nevertheless My very own. Never forget for a single minute, You were born not under my heart But in it.
I am a wife to Matt, Mommy to Chase, 3 and Peyton, 2 years old. I love my career as an Administrative Assistant for Professional Swine Management. The boys are loving their daycare and so do Mommy & Daddy. I enjoy taking pictures, my Avon business, my church family & activities and most of all spending time with my wonderful family. I am originally from Odon, IN but now call Keokuk, Iowa home.
No comments:
Post a Comment