Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Menopausal Momma


Okay so...apparently my ovary wasn't quite as dead as originally thought.

Back in April, I was diagnosed as going through menopause and my doctor prescribed premarin for me...we had to steadily increase the dosage for a couple of months until things started to seem balanced. I began having some pain and discomfort a couple months ago. After an ultrasound, I found out the remaining ovary had a solid cyst on it. So, as many of you know, I had the ovary and cyst removed a week ago yesterday...and I have gradually noticed that I'm becoming very irritable, angry, sensitive, and crying at the drop of a hat...so menopausal momma is back in full effect! UGGGGHHHH! I absolutely HATE this! Tomorrow morning I'll be calling the doctor's office to ask them to up my meds!!!! Maybe they can prescribe something for Matt and the boys too so they'll have extra patience and understanding!! (I wish!) I actually told my husband to shut up today...I would NEVER say something like that...I feel like someone switched my insane switch to the "On" position!

At least this time, I know what's happening and can deal with it more appropriately and with speed.

Thanks for listening to my rantings and please pray for a quick recovery for me and my family.

1 comment:

Susie said...

May the God of peace overcome you to fill your lives with Joy! So sorry to hear you have to go through all this way before your time. God is good and will provide. I know you know that just know you are covered in prayers!