Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Monday, December 1, 2008

Mostly Moved

Hey all...just a note to let everyone know that we are "mostly moved." We moved major items on Saturday thank goodness because Sunday & Monday it snowed. I braved the weather and headed to Macomb this morning to load up the van and do some sweeping because the landlord was going to show the townhouse to someone this afternoon. We are slowly but surely getting settled and unpacking decorative items today...I've even done 4 loads of laundry with my brand new washer and dryer!! They are AWESOME!! We need to make yet ANOTHER Walmart trip so...I'll write more later! Oh...did I mention that we have to buy a new bed?? Yeah...a queen size mattress won't go up the "fancy" staircase so we have to buy a "split" box spring set!!

2 comments:

Myra said...

Keep posting in all that spare time I just know you have these days. *smile*wink* Miss you already...

Susie said...

So are you saying that you have a "Brady Bunch" Bed??? ha ha just kidding. Hope the rest of the move is smooth and everyone adjusts to their "new" sleeping arrangements!