
Peyton is Mommy's little boy for those of you who don't know...although as of recent activity he has started to want Daddy for some "fixing of the ouchies" and stuff! So exciting to see! (And Chase is starting to want Mommy a bit more :) Peyton will repeat the alphabet and his numbers...he can count to six but is extremely stubborn about when he will do it. He recognizes almost all of the animals and can make their noises. He loves the movie Shrek more than anything else and seriously gets into it...yelling "Wun, Sa-rek, wun, donking." He still loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse and won't move a muscle when it's on. He likes to stack blocks and knock them over, play with cars with his "motor running," and drive the toy car - proudly announcing, "Hi guys, back home from work!" So as you can see from the last comment, he is speaking in sentences!! Here are some of my favorite things Peyton says:
Aww, Mommy, wuvy too (while laying his head on my shoulder and patting my arm)
Where daddy go?
Raccal, no no. (Rascal is our dog)
Daddy go up-ed stairs. (upstairs)
Nack pease mommy (Snack)
Come on guys, et's go!
Watch carcoons please mommy (cartoons)
He has also started being interested in "helping" mommy. So I let him turn lights off, throw trash away, put clothes in the washer/dryer, put his shoes away, etc...he's always so proud and says "there oo go mommy!" I'm not sure where he discovered this, but he likes to march around the house (high-legged marching like the British!) and say, "march, march, march!" He also likes to talk on the phone to all his family! His our "blankie" boy--he carries his blue blankie that is super soft and plushy on one side and silky on the other everywhere he goes...just like Linus!! He is constantly sucking on that thing and thanks to my friend Leslie from Indiana, I do have 2 blankies-so I can wash one very discretely!!
And much to mommy's excitment, he has decided to sing along with anything! His favorite is the Scooby Doo theme song...I'll have to try to catch it on video-it's so funny!!

2 comments:
I can't believe how big they are both getting! Seems like yesterday we were waiting on Chase to arrive and you bringing Peyton in to visit!
I love when they really start talking so fun to hear what they come up with! Griffin also loves Mickey Mouse Play house. The Hot dog song is fun to watch him sing it! ha ha
Post a Comment