Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Losing for Life

Hello everyone...just wanted to let you all know that I have created a seperate blog for my weight losss and health. I you would like to follow it...please visit Losing For Life at: http://lraber.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The Armes Family said...

Hey Laura!! Thanks for the comment on my blog!! Very helpful!!! You sound like my mom...She also told me I was the mom and to do what I feel is best!! Hope you guys are doing well!!! How's the bathroom remodeling coming along??? LOL

April Stilwell said...

I'm looking forward to reading your new blog! It has such an appropriate title in so many ways. I'm so proud of you for losing 16lbs. That is so awesome!!!!! Very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura-You don't know me, I'm Lacy's (The Jeffers Clan)sister. I graduated with Matt's sister Stephanie and we're planning our 10year reunion. I was wondering if you have her current address or any way to contact her, email or phone? I thought this might be an easy way to get it, so if you don't mind to send it to me, my email address is aafjrd1210@verizon.net. Thanks so much! And cute blog!