Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Financing our Adoption

We have discovered that financing another adoption is going to be very difficult this time around because I'm no longer working outside of the home. So I've begun to search for fundraising options that can help jumpstart our adoption. We still have not decided whether we will adopt domestically (in the US) or internationally, but the average cost of either is $25,000 not including misc. expenses. I found a neat way to raise money today and have begun a "pledge" fund. Please visit http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2009-03-05.1239515663 in order to read and make a pledge if you would like. The kicker to this is we only have 25 days in order to raise the funds or everyone will be refunded their donation. Please spread the word to everyone you know and help us make our dream of a family of five become a reality!

**Please do not feel obligated to contribute...I just thought this would be a good way to get the word out.**

God bless!

No comments: