Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye...

It's so hard to say goodbye to a pet that you love so very much! I personally haven't had to deal with this yet but I can imagine the loss. Today, my dear friends Myra, Travis, Lily, and Aspen are having to put their dog, Charity to sleep. I know this is a very difficult decision for them but Charity has been suffering from seizures and the medication is not doing its job and has decreased her quality of life as well. Please pray for this family as they cope with the loss of a great family dog and as Myra and Travis do their best to explain it to Lily (their 2 year old). Here's how we'll all remember Charity...the sweetest pitbull I ever met!

With much love,

No comments: