On May 27th, I had my first interview with PSM (Professional Swine Management, LLC) in Carthage, IL. I was very optimistic and fortunately received a call back for a second interview which took place this Tuesday. The ladies that interviewed me told me that it was between me and one other candidate and I should hear something by the end of this week regarding the position. I received a call one hour ago from the HR Manager offering me the position of Administrative Assistant and I am so excited to be going back to work in a job that fits me to a tee starting this coming Monday. I get to wear blue jeans and polos-which is my clothing of choice! I can even wear tennis shoes if I choose!
The boys have already been going to daycare 2 mornings a week so they are familiar with their teachers and the other children. I'm going to take them there all day tomorrow so I can hopefully get a bunch of stuff done here at the house.
I'm so excited that I'm about to burst and thanking God for his wonderful blessings!
2 comments:
I am so happy for you Laura! Things sound like they are going great for you and your family. Good luck on your first day on the job~ make sure you let us know how it goes :)
Great news, I know you have been looking for this opportunity. Best wishes!
Post a Comment