Well folks, I did it! I set my alarm for 5:30, hit snooze only once, got up, got dressed and drove to the gym! It was so cold outside that it took my breath away, but boy was I awake then! I was extremely nervous about what I might find at the gym...would there be a lot of people working out, would they stare at me, would I be able to use the equipment? I pulled into the parking lot, finished my banana, took a drink of my bottled water, and got to it! I'm starting out slow...10-15 minutes of cardio, 15-20 minutes of weights. 35 minutes later I was finished. I walked out of the gym feeling proud of myself and convinced that this would be the year I took control of my health...all before 7 AM on a Monday!
2 comments:
Great Job! That is awesome:) Your on your way to a new you! Now I need to find a way to do that. 530 is really early lol.
OK so you're amazing! I have all good intentions and then some major distraction happens! I admire you! Maybe your discipline is the motivation I need! ha ha.
Post a Comment