Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Friday, October 17, 2008

Daddy's Accident...and house hunting again.


This morning Matt had a minor car accident on his way to work...just about 2 miles from our house...he called me and I called the police. I got dressed, woke up the boys, changed their diapers, put them in the van and got to Matt BEFORE the police did! Terrible, huh? Anyway, the other driver pulled out in front of him and he was not at fault. However, he did have damage to his truck and when we went to see him at his bank this afternoon his back was aching and he had a headache, he complained of his hand hurting as well (he thought maybe he put it on the dash to brace himself). Hopefully, he will feel better shortly. We were all pretty shakened up a bit because of what "could've" happened. But everything is just fine. Thank you God...we are so blessed by You!!


My friend Myra and I went to Carthage, IL this afternoon to look at some houses...no winners yet, but we're still looking. It was fun and I was glad she came with me to look...I love that girl!


I'll leave you with a picture of the boys in their new Halloween PJ's!

Mommy's little boo boo's

No comments: