16 years ago
Visitors Since March 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Trick or Treat or...Vick or Veet
Tonight we got dressed up in our costumes and went trick or treating in our housing complex. Our friends Myra, Lily, and Aspen came too. While we were waiting for them we took some pictures and the boys went to their very first house with Chase leading the way.
Our front stoop.
Too cute, huh?
Chase walked right up, knocked on the door (and said knock, knock), then "Vick or Veet. Peas, tandy!" Then plain as day..."Thank You." Peyton just stood their giggling and with his bag open and then said "Tank-um." I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants (no comments from the peanut gallery)!
Oooo....we found some leaves to play in...
This is our friend Lily...She was a puppy dog, I didn't get a very good picture of the puppy head. It was so cute. I couldn't get her to bark though. At one point, Peyton was fussy and she came to his rescue and held his hand while they walked down the sidewalk. (Will have to hit up Miss Myra for that pic.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The boys look so cute in their costumes!
adorable-love your new header
Post a Comment