107 South 19th Street, Keokuk, Iowa
Side view with the tiny yard.
Living Room - w/gas log fireplace.
Side entrance, basement entrance, and front door.(Mommy's favorite thing about the house)
Kitchen - Got to stain the cabinets & buy appliances
Breakfast Nook
Upstairs BathThe house has 3 bedrooms upstairs and has a full basement where there is a 1/2 bath and washer/dryer hookups...
The house in Odon is scheduled to close next week (hopefully Monday) and then we can begin the paperwork for our purchase...It will most likely be November 10th or so before we can get possession. Then I've got to get our appliances purchased and installed and have the internet up and running before we can move...you are probably laughing about that...but seriously-I'm taking online classes right now and I have to have the internet. We are excited and are praying things go smoothly over the next few weeks. Time to start talking to the boys about moving to a new house!!



6 comments:
Love the house! Moving is no fun, but hopefully you'll be happy once it's done! We just getting ready to put our house on the market. Hope the boys adjust to their new room quickly.
seriously, i love the house!!! i wish our new one looked that nice!! eventually, maybe.
Wow! Your new house is beautfiul! I hope the move goes well!
Love all the craftsman details! Looks like home...
LOVE the new house! It looks beautiful! Doesn't look like there's much work to be done...it does look very home-y. Congrats and best wishes on the closing(s). Good luck with the move....I feel ya!
I'm loving this house!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment