Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Surgery...AGAIN!

Okay...so in the midst all of this house stuff and my college classes...I've been dealing with some "not so pleasant" health symptoms. After a trip to the doctor, the hospital for an ultrasound, and a couple of phone consultations, my Dr. came to the conclusion that I have a solid cyst on my ovary. To clarify, I did have a hysterectomy last Nov. (3rd) but the Dr. left the left ovary in hopes that I would not need hormone replacement therapy until I was at a "normal" age for menopause. In March, I lost my mind (seriously) and went to the Dr. only to discover that the ovary had "died" and I was now in menopause. So, here we are, one year later and preparing for another surgery. The Dr.'s office is supposed to call tomorrow with all the details regarding the surgery. I'll let you all know when it's going to be. I would appreciate your prayers. I am in quite a bit of pain and having faith that the cyst is just endometriosis.

1 comment:

The Jeffers Clan said...

I will keep you in my prayers. Praying for a safe and healthy surgery and recovery.
God Bless