Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby Update...and Other Stuff

Hey all...just wanted to give you an update...our nephew's name is BRYCE STEPHEN and he, his brother Logan, and mommy Stephanie are all doing very well. They got to come home today around 3:00. I'll post pictures AS SOON AS I HAVE SOME...HINT HINT mamaw and papaw!

Also, I sent an email out yesterday to all the ladies I know in Macomb concerning my babysitting need for CNA classes that start August 25th. I am thrilled to report that I just got off the phone with my friend Myra who called to saw she wants to do it!!!!! Yay...I'm so excited! I love her...and the best part is that I may get to keep her daughter Lily sometimes too!! Lily is 2 and Aspen is about 4 1/2 months (she's nursing) so I'd only be keeping Lily for now! Well...Peyton needs me...gotta go!

No comments: