I'm going to be wrapped up with VBS for several days so I thought I'd better post now...in case I can't for a few days...VBS at The Crossing is July 21-24. For those of you who don't know, I'm helping with the preschoolers. (Both of my boys are too young this year...but Chase will get to participate next year.) The Theme is...

It's really cute...there are skits for the kids every night. The characters are Squirt (the squeeze toy), Suds (the bar of soap), Betty (the bath sponge ballerina), Captain Crazy (narrator & worship leader), Miss Lady (housekeeping, Bible teacher), and Ducky (um, a duck - that's me). We have dress rehearsal tonight from 6-9 (we hope) and will be doing our skits Mon, Tues, and Wed...the last night is Family Fun Night...with inflatables and games, etc...I'm really excited and know we're going to have so much fun. I pray that these children will be blessed by God during this VBS and that we can all help plant seeds in their young hearts and minds. I also pray for the all of the volunteers, that we will all remain healthy as we go with a little less sleep in preparation. I'm hoping to get some pictures of everyone in their costumes tonight!

1 comment:
Laura,
I don't know your husband Matt. I am only 24 so he was a bit older than me. My husband said he knows who Matt is. My brother and Andrea both died in a car accident in 98 so that is probably why his name sounds familiar to you. He graduated in 98 so you were pretty close to him in school. Don't know the Lengacher family you mentioned. I am friends with Mandi and Stephanie Lengacher.
Post a Comment