We enjoyed visiting with Mamaw and Papaw (Raber) several times...the boys LOVE mamaw and papaw! We got to visit with Gramma Great, Aunties Jocee and Shirt, and Uncle Sam, and Mary too!

The boys reading a book with Gramma Great...I was sooo happy that Peyton finally sat on gramma's lap...he's always been a bit scared of her for some reason but he got over it this time...she was loving every minute of it...and giggling right along with the boys!

Peyton enjoying the dump truck...we all took turns pushing him in it! He just laughed and laughed!

Peyton showing one of the toys with Gramma

Does this look like trouble or what?? Peyton, Chase, and cousin Logan (or Lolo if you ask Chase)

Chase, Peyton, and Logan watching Papaw on the tractor...it's so funny...both of my boys think that every man with a tractor or a 4-wheeler is papaw...it must be...they have a tractor, right?? Too cute!

Chase on Logan's rocking horse Oreo...he absolutely loves this thing! Peyton however will have NOTHING to do with it and actually gets a bit panicked if you take him too close to it!

I thought Daddy would enjoy this picture! Looks like he took off his helmet for the National Anthem doesn't it?? He's so funny!

The boys with Mamaw Dianne...she's laughing because Peyton's such a stinker!! They've got her number and she knows it!! Everyone needs a gramma like this one!! She has candy, cookies, juice, toys, and lots and lots of hugs and kisses!

Auntie Steph with all 4 of the boys...yes I said 4! That little stinker of a "yet to be born" nephew of mine still isn't here! Today is the day he's supposed to get here though...so maybe we'll get a call later! She did her best to try to read to all of them...

Papaw Steve and Peyton...I don't know what was so funny but I certainly like the picture. It is so amazing to see our parents and family get to enjoy the boys. You know...we think they are the greatest kids in the world...and it's so awesome to get to share that with all of our loved ones!! Hopefully soon we'll have news of baby B____ S____ !!!!!
I have sooo many more pictures...maybe I'll post some another day!
3 comments:
hey there, just wanted to let you know you had the right brandi! your boys are adorable!! i love looking at everyone's blogs, time gets away from me though. i don't update enough!!!
Laura,
Loved all your new posts -so bummed that I missed seeing you. The days fill up so fast! Looks like you had a wonderful visit. So glad you met up with Sandy & the bunch!
Hi Laura,
I saw your comment. Not sure that you know me?? I'm probably alot older than you? 36....I went to CI when they still had the old dorm cabins and daddy long legs in the showers!! Do you have an e-mail address...and I'll give you more details...b/c it might be too long for your comment section. Mine is joy2usg@rtccom.net. Your boys are cuties and my little boy has the same blue silky blankie and he was looking at your blog with me and he said "Is that my blankie?" Send me an e-mail and I'll see if we can solve the myster of who we are!?! How fun!
Post a Comment