Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just playin...

This morning Matt and I took the boys over to the playground for some fun...I didn't get a picture of it...but there is a rock wall that is about 5 feet tall...and Peyton climbed up it all by himself!!!!! I couldn't believe it (I don't why, with all the monkeyin' around he does)! Chase has been climbing it by himself for quite some time. They loved all the climbing, sliding, and swinging and there was a nice breeze. They get all tuckered out VERY quickly over there!
Caught one of both of them together!!
Peyton getting ready to slide...he doesn't need our help any more...
he slides by himself!

Chase at the top of the rock wall...cheesin' for mommy.

It looks like he's hanging on for dear life...
but he actually loves to swing.

Action shot...he loves it when we push him fast...
I asked if he wanted to get down and he said
nnnooooo!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! It's amazing how an hour of play at the park can wear 'em out!