
This is the best heighth comparison picture I've been able to come up with...I was actually surprised they stood still long enough for this! So far as I can tell, Peyton is about 2 inches shorter than Chase. Chase is about 33 pounds and Peyton is about 23.

The boys LOVE watching Disney movies! They were watching Toy Story in this pictures! He didn't even notice that I was taking pictures! Thank goodness...or I would've gotten his "cheese face!"

And Peyton watching the movie too...or "moo moo" if you ask Chase! He just sat right there, sucking on his "backy" almost the entire time! Yes...he has graduated from calling his blanky a "B" to "backy"...Oh, and how do you like my "toy trapping" entertainment center?? It's soooo annoying...but...we have to learn to let the little go, huh?? Love you all and have an awesome day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment