Bryce - Peyton - Logan - Chase

Bathing Boys taking a bath after a hard day of playing on the farm. (Bryce & Logan are Stephanie's, the boys' first cousins).

Visitors Since March 2008

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Praise the Lord...

VBS is over!! Well, except for tonight...it's family fun night! So...no more skits! I absolutely loved getting to know the cast and getting back into drama just a bit! It was so much fun watching the kiddos enjoy and listen to the skits and then getting to sing praise and worship songs and dance with them! I think it went really well and they remembered that we learned about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego!!! While I'm glad it's over, it's been a great experience and I hope I will be able to participate again next year in some way! Here's a picture of the Tub Town gang...I didn't post names because I didn't ask permission...

No comments: