Our women's Bible study is currently studying Walking by Faith by Jennifer Rothschild. In the introductory video session, Jennifer tells us that "It can be well with our soul even if it isn't with our circumstance." We often discuss how we receive the word intended for our current situation in our life when studying scripture...but how amazing is God, really?!
This study is intended to help us grow in our faith walk and offers us subtitles this week such as...A confident stride, Feelings aren't trustworthy guides, and Fear is a feeling; Trust is a Choice...Jennifer references Ps 56:3 in Day 5's entry..."When I am afraid, I will trust in you." This is my prayer today...not just for me...but for any of you who may have fears you are trying to cope with...
Father God...today and forever I will choose to trust in You. I will rest in You. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyjPxwnqDE4 (Click on the link to listen to the song)
If you need some inspiration today about how awesome the mighty physician is...please click on the following link and read the blog entry entitled "Oh my God, do not delay." These are folks from Indiana that I'm aquainted with and they are rejoicing in the healing powers of the Lord...it's an amazing story....please note...it is the husband's entry. (Ps 41:17) http://gabrielthomasknepp.blogspot.com/
Love,
Laura
16 years ago

3 comments:
I'm glad you found my blog... I'm sure there will be lots of posts with Rick and Ang over time. I really like this post! Thanks!
Brenda
Laura,
I am the one in the white and purple striped bathing suit. What was your maiden name? Mine was Welp. My brother was Ryan Welp and his girlfriend Andrea Thornberry (she was from Odon as well). Did you know them?
Laura, I do remember you - it has been a very long time. I must admit, I do have a wonderful family and I haven't gotten to read all your blog (it may take a few days), but I can't wait to hear the story of your life. Your kids are too cute!
Post a Comment